Idana ist eine Anamnese-Software, die den Patienten dabei unterstützt Informationen über seine Krankheitsgeschichte an seinen Arzt weiterzugeben – und das dank moderner Cloud-Technologie bereits vor dem Termin. Das ist einmalig auf dem Markt.
We are a young, growth-oriented company from Freiburg and believe in the medicine of tomorrow, in which medical expertise is complemented by technology and doctors can focus fully on their patients, freed from bureaucracy.
For this reason, we have developed the anamnesis software Idana, which has been used to interview over 6000 patients within a few months.
Tasks and current tech stack
You are an all-round talent as a senior fullstack developer for:
- Developing and enhancing sophisticated applications in a micro-service architecture
- Bringing in your experience with current frontend and backend technologies
- Solving complex problems with efficient algorithms
- Defining data models using current database technologies
- Actively participating in the development and deployment processes in the team
- Helping to shape Scrum and DevOps in the company
We currently use the following tech stack:
- Google Cloud and Firebase including Firestore, Functions and Hosting
- MongoDB, CouchDB + PouchDB, MySQL
- OpenAPI 3.0 (+ maybe gRPC and graphQL)
What you’ll bring to the table
- You have extensive experience in building backend applications using TypeScript and web frontend applications using Vue.js
- You know how to build software that is optimized for running in the cloud (GCP) and which reliably handles a lot of data and users
- You know how to build a CI/CD pipeline using various services (not just TravisCI) to automatically test, build and deploy your software
- You take pleasure in clean code, see writing tests as an integral part of the development process and understand the benefit of writing code and tests in small increments
- You think holistically about building quality software, without arbitrary distinction between FE/BE teams
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we can do things better
- Excellent communication skills are also a must – we move fast but we talk to each other to make sure we don’t break things
- You enjoy working in collaborative teams and sharing knowledge – there are no lone wolves here!
What we offer
- Remote work / or work in Freiburg (one of most popular cities in Germany)
- Team members which are eager to learn from you and love to share knowledge
- Open door policy and open communication culture
- Flexible working hours
- Modern tools
- Paid vacation
- Meaningful work
Help us to improve medical care for doctors and patients – we are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit idana.join.com.