neuroloop® develops a platform to stimulate the vagal nerve for the treatment of chronic diseases in connection with autonomous body functions. The core of our platform is a multichannel cuff- electrode based on thin-film technology that allows us to selectively stimulate specific fibers within the nerve.
neuroloop® is a spin-off of the University of Freiburg and the Freiburg University Hospital. Our partner and investor is Aesculap AG, a subsidiary of the medical device giant B Braun Melsungen AG.
Our first product, the baroloop® stimulator, is specifically designed to treat high blood pressure. Our primary focus is to provide an outstanding clinical effectiveness while minimizing risks and side effects for the patient, and a simple and safe use for the caregiver.
We are currently looking for the next possible entry in Freiburg i.Br. for a Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
You are responsible to continuously assess, improve and stabilize the quality of neuroloop’s products. Within our modern, IT based quality management system you are designing and developing processes and systems for testing and quality control, you monitor and supervise test equipment, perform a wide variety of tests, and closely work with our R&D team, purchasing and quality management to ensure that our product meets the highest possible quality standards.
- Master or Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline, or training as a technician with professional experience in a similar position.
- Experience with quality management systems, ideally ISO 13485.
- You worked in a company who designed and manufactured a complex, high-quality technical product consisting of electronics, software, and mechanical components, ideally in the medical device space.
- You love paying attention to details.
- Good spoken and written English.
An exciting activity in a young company developing the next generation of medical technology active implants.
- A dynamic, agile and international environment in a small team.
- A service-oriented competitive payment and flexible working hours.
- A start-up environment with short distances and quick decisions, but nonetheless with a big international player in the background.
If you have any questions, please contact Eva Schwab, phone +49 761 1543390.
Please send your complete application documents exclusively electronically in
PDF format (max 10 MB size) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be without saying treated strictly confidential and deleted after completing the application process.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com