The digital NGO that pushes humanity to work as One. We launch global campaignes to protect the climate, defend human rights and create a new world economy
About the role:
NOW! is looking for a Campaign Manager to lead its campaign effort across the world. The position will report directly to the Co-Executive Directors and will be pivotal in shaping this fast-growing organization in its first months of existence. The ideal candidate will look to create out-of-the-box and disruptive campaigns that will impact drastic change. They will work to expand NOW!’s campaigns’ reach and impact.
This position will expose the person to a highly dynamic work environment, being part of a global movement in its start-up phase. The selected person will have the opportunity to grow in the organization and lead the development of a full campaign team in the long-term.
NOW! is the disruptive global movement pushing for humanity to work as One to solve the biggest challenges of our time. Launched on January 1st, 2020, we already have thousands of members in 77 countries. Due to its rapid growth, this position and the one of communication manager are being opened.
- Monitor and advance NOW!’s ongoing campaigns,
- Together with the Board of Directors and interested volunteers, devise campaigns with the intent of creating momentum and impacting legislation around the world,
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary,
- Prepare and implement a campaign strategy for the organization to understand opportunities for NOW!’s growth and impact,
- Recruit, brief and manage local teams of volunteers to work on NOW!’s campaigns,
- Develop partnerships with like-minded organizations, institutions, and other stakeholders, and
- [If of interest] Develop a public profile to represent the organization.
- Education and experience: we are not including education or experience requirement: our work doesn’t fit in a box, neither do you, and we believe that diverse profiles make for a better team. We are just asking that you worked in the past, and ideally managed a team (from children running around to 100 people in your team, any management experience counts).
- Related Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and ideally fluency in a second language,
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills,
- Ability to learn how to use various digital tools to organize volunteers and maximize the impact of our campaigns,
- Experience in managing and organizing others to achieve a clear aim,
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative, prioritize, and work independently as well as function as a member of a team are required, and
- Clear interest and passion for making the world a better place by uniting people across borders, and having fun along the way.
Basically, we are looking for people-persons that are proactive and creative, are team players and are willing to learn, try, fail, and then try again! We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic that are passionate about solving world issues. But let’s also be honest: there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. No one meets all the requirements, so if you are interested and believe that this could be a good match, please do apply!
Starting date: March-April, negotiable.
Duration of contract: 6-9 months, with the expectation of making it a long-term contract.
Gross salary: depending on experience and type of contract (variable across geographies).
How to apply: please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject: “Campaign Manager application” with a CV, a motivation letter detailing your motivation, skills, and availability. For this position, do not hesitate to send us any other material you deem relevant.
As a last word, NOW! is a global movement managed by a welcoming and meritocratic organization. We can only be successful by being diverse! We thus do not discriminate in hiring practices and actively seek a diverse applicant pool.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.now.world.