Jeder Mensch ist anders, wenn es um Lern- und Entwicklungsbedürfnisse geht. Dennoch können Unternehmen diesen Prozess nicht für alle Mitarbeitenden individuell gestalten. Wir entwickeln edyoucated, um dies zu ändern. Wir personalisieren die Weiterbildung in innovativen Organisationen.
Learning makes us succeed. Learning fosters curiosity. Learning makes us open-minded. edyoucated exists to create a world with great learning organizations: a world in which the workforce is empowered to continuously adapt and to innovate in our digital age. A world in which we can reach our full potential – both personally and as entire organizations. And thus, we have assembled a team passionate to rethink how the workforce learns today.
We believe that the diversity of our learning needs isn’t the challenge. It’s the solution. And thus, we embrace it – through a personalized learning experience that’s focused on someone truly special: you.
By combining artificial intelligence, learning experience design, and learning services, we offer an end-to-end solution for effective corporate learning for all sizes and verticals. With our edyoucated platform, we provide personalized learning curricula, thoroughly curated by our experts and ai-based learning technology, and support employees in their learning efforts through mentoring and coaching.
edyoucated was founded in 2019 and is based in Berlin, Münster, and Cologne.
How you will create impact
In your role as a business development intern you work directly with parts of our leadership team in order to grow edyoucated. This role is extremely wide-ranging and will be directly tailored to your ’skill spikes‘, your learning goals, and your previous experience – this includes (but is not limited to) the following tasks and projects:
- Working on strategic and operational business development projects (such as inbound/outbound sales projects, strategic partnerships or content marketing)
- Working together with our growth team on defining and executing new opportunities to grow edyoucated
- Driving the early sales process by scouting opportunities, talking to potential clients, and developing new ways to create impact for our clients
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD-Program
- Hands-on mentality with a positive attitude
- Curious with a hunger to learn
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a high-paced job environment
- Fluency in German & English (some of our clients only speak German) preferred
- Bonus: Some sales experience from a previous internship or voluntary work
What to expect
- Make a true impact from day one and join us to revolutionize the way the workforce learns today
- Early-stage startup experience with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes, and an inspiring high-pace environment
- Vibrant learning culture and a strong focus on feedback & personal growth. You’ll work directly with our experienced founders from well-regarded universities (e.g. Harvard & MIT), employers (e.g. McKinsey), and successful previous startups
- Great team of people who are passionate about providing impact and changing digital education for the better (two of our founders built the global nonprofit organization TechLabs)
- Access to a well-established network in Berlin, Munich, Münster or Cologne’s startup, technology and business scene
- Cutting-edge technology stack
How to apply
You think you would be a good fit for our team and can’t wait to start your internship? Reach out with a short introduction & your CV
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com