Our partner initiative Tatendrang from Friedrichshafen holds the Female Founders Night for the second time, to inspire and get young females enthusiastic about founding.
Obviously, the Foundersclub cannot miss out on this.
14:00 Check In
14:40 Opening Ceremony
15:30 Rahmyn Kress (HenkelX) @ Main Stage
16:30 Panel @ Main Stage
Corporate vs. Start Up – A clash of Mindsets?
17:30 Lena Wittneben „Mindfulness“ @ Main Stage
- Social Entrepreneurship – Beating the Odds: Business for the Greater Good?
- Politics – Rethinking the Political SphereInformation
- Information Technology – Breaking Down the Barriers forFemales in Tech
- Fashion – Considerably More than just a Stylish Outfit
- Fine Arts – Combining Creativity and Business
21:00 „Future of Work & Education“ Alumni Talk @ Main Stage
22:15 Tijen Onaran „Networking“ @ Main Stage
22:45 Final Remarks & Start of „Barabend“
The Female Founders Night takes place on November 1st 2019.
On November 1st we will take the bus at 8:40am departing from ZOB Freiburg. This way, we will have enough time to get something to eat in Friedrichshafen before the conference starts. Furthermore, we will spend the night in Friedrichshafen. Thanks to the outstanding organisation of our partner initiative we may stay at a local student's place for free. On November 2nd we will take the bus at 12pm back to Freiburg.
We can buy a reduced conference ticket for 25€.