neuroloop® develops a platform to stimulate the vagal nerve for the treatment of chronic diseases in connection with autonomous body functions. The core of our platform is a multichannel cuff- electrode based on thin-film technology that allows us to selectively stimulate specific fibers within the nerve.
neuroloop® is a spin-off of the University of Freiburg and the Freiburg University Hospital. Our partner and investor is Aesculap AG, a subsidiary of the medical device giant B Braun Melsungen AG.
Our first product, the baroloop® stimulator, is specifically designed to treat high blood pressure. Our primary focus is to provide an outstanding clinical effectiveness while minimizing risks and side effects for the patient, and a simple and safe use for the caregiver.
We are currently looking for the next possible entry in Freiburg i.Br. for a Full-Stack Software Developer (m/f/d)
You design, develop and test software for the non-implanted parts of our product that are capable of storing, transferring and analyzing data collected by the implant from patients’ home to a secure cloud system. In close cooperation with a team of experts from different disciplines you are work- ing on a secure, state-of-the-art cloud-based system for evaluating patient data and for remote management of patients by the caregiver.
- You have proven, extensive, very good programming skills, and were part of a team devel- oping software in an industrial environment and/or you significantly contributed to a known open source project.
- It is advantageous if you have a degree in computer science or a comparable discipline, for example an education as a qualified IT specialist for software development.
- Safe handling of Linux, Android and Windows.
- Experience in web technologies.
- Good written and spoken English.
- It is advantageous if you already have experience in the field of medical technology or comparable safety-related fields.
An exciting activity in a young company developing the next generation of medical technology active implants.
- A dynamic, agile and international environment in a small team.
- A service-oriented competitive payment and flexible working hours.
- A start-up environment with short distances and quick decisions, but nonetheless with a big international player in the background.
If you have any questions, please contact Eva Schwab, phone +49 761 1543390.
Please send your complete application documents exclusively electronically in PDF format (max 10 MB size) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be without saying treated strictly confidential and deleted after completing the application process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com