In 2016, there were hardly any offers for students in the field of entrepreneurship. That's why we founded the Foundersclub. We just think it's a shame that so many great talents move away from Freiburg after graduation. We think it's much better to know your worth and try to get something of your own off the ground. To support you in this, we can fall back on a huge network.
- Grünhof, Co-Working
- Smart Green Accelerator, Accelerator for sustainable and green startups
- BadenCampus, Accelerator focused on Deep Tech
- Gründerbüro of the university of Freiburg
- Contact to many innovative startups (Idana, Blue Inductive, ENIT, Geospin, DeepVA, etc.)
- Contact to other University Groups (Scientists for Future, etc.)
- Gründermagnet, Umbrella organization
- Pioniergarage, start-up initiative from Karlsruhe
- START Global, founding initiative from St. Gallen
- First Momentum, Germany's first student venture capital fund
What to expect:
- A community of talented members and potential co-founders
- Direct contacts and insights into Freiburg's most successful startups
- Own Foundersclub office near Freiburg main station
- Contacts to investors, mentors, startups, speakers and industry experts
- Exclusive workshops and startup tours for Foundersclub members only.
- Exciting topics from the field of social entrepreneurship and environmental leadership
- Enrolled student
- No matter if university, PH, EH or KH. What counts is your motivation and your passion for entrepreneurship.
- You are willing to found a company or have already done so
- You often think about what products or services the world still needs
- You have a desire to network with other potential future co-founders
You don't have to be a born communicator - the Foundersclub supports you in the best possible way in building your network. You should calculate about 5 hours per week for the club work. In the exam period or during the semester break of course less and therefore a bit more in other areas. But don't worry, no one is forced to do anything, i.e. you deal with things that you enjoy and are interested in anyway. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Just keep scrolling and fill out the online form. Membership costs €10 per semester. The application process consists of the online application and an interview round with the board of directors. A maximum of 10 members are accepted per semester, so don't wait too long!